For over 140 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 14,9 billion SEK and have 1,350 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Position Title: Executive/Sr Executive - Warehouse
Department: Supply Chain & Operation
Immediate Superior: Manager Warehouse & Logistics
Job Type: Full time/Regular
Work Location: Site Sayakha, Bharuch, India
Main function :-
The Executive Supervisor will be accountable for managing all raw materials and finished products across the entire site. He will supervise the operators along with doing all transactional entry in system required for issue, receipt & dispatch.
- Maintain adequate levels of inventory in all storage tanks
- Review daily inventory activity
- Maintain accurate inventory master files with minimum and maximum
- Review maintenance work orders for responsible areas and coordinate with Maintenance departments
- Schedule and maintain testing of department safety equipment
- Schedule training and safety meetings
- Track and minimize detention for incoming raw materials
- Indent for required supplies
- Control the work direction based on production priorities received from the Supply Chain planners
- Responsible for inventory cycle count of raw materials, packaging and finished goods
- Identify areas that require improvement and present plan to implement change
- Reduce waste of packaging materials
- Schedule product loads for external warehouses
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and implement corrective actions in case of customer complaints
- Ensure 100% On Time Delivery of finished products
- Support the S&OP process
- Conduct Forklift training
Education and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream, Post Graduate in Materials Management or MBA.
- 10-12 years operations experience gained in chemical industry with similar role
- Good technical understanding of warehousing as overall.
- Experience and knowledge in area of SAP system preferred
- Assure activities are performed in accordance to Perstorp's Quality and EHS Management System.
- Updated all records related to Issue / receipt / Dispatch on daily basis