Perstorp has an aggressive project portfolio of technical investments the coming years and are therefore looking for an additional resource within the procurement team.
As a Category Main Buyer – Capex/MRO at Perstorp, You are part of the Global Procurement Team. You will be supporting all our sites around the world with Capex projects and MRO. You will be working closely with the GTI (Global Technology and Investments) organization and is the assigned procurement responsible for projects executed by them. The projects are of various sizes and will be in the range of Green Field Projects, Brown Field Projects and also smaller maintenance projects within our industrial base. It is a global position and hence there will be some travelling required depending on the need of the projects.
- Procurement discipline lead for CAPEX projects within Perstorp industrial base.
- Main responsible for Contract Management in Perstorp CAPEX projects.
- Develop and execute Procurement Strategies for CAPEX Projects based on time, cost and function.
- Negotiate and manage agreements for equipment, services and contractor suppliers.
- Understand and communicate internal and external risk factors.
- Identify TCO reduction and value creation opportunities.
- Identify, develop and execute alternative sourcing methods.
- Define and evaluate decision criterias together with business stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholders to establish alignment on procurement process and strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major equipment, materials, and service suppliers to ensure maximum utilization of their expertise.
- Identify, resolve, or mitigate supplier performance issues while ensuring a positive working relationship with key suppliers.
- Support in developing procurement tools, processes and templates
- Incorporate safety into daily work ethic.
The Successful candidate has/is:
- Technical university degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years working experience within Procurement/Supply Chain/Technical function in an international environment.
- Broad experience of sourcing, procurement, contracting and supplier management.
- Experienced working with EPC/EPCm contracts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Used of negotiating price as-well as terms and conditions.
- Good understanding of project and business objectives.
- You must be able to prioritize, meet deadlines and have the ability to work independently and drive result working remotely.
- Good understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Solution oriented problem solver.
- Comfortable with numbers and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Strong written and oral communication; ability to negotiate and persuade others.
- Ability to maintain an good working environment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Used of working with Microsoft Office and SAP.
We are looking forward to receiving your application not later than May 31, 2022
Perstorp believes in improving everyday life – making it safer, more convenient and more environmentally sound for billions of people all over the world. As a world leading specialty chemicals company, our innovations provide essential properties for products used every day and everywhere. You’ll find us all the way from your car and mobile phone to towering wind turbines and the local dairy farm. Simply put, we work to make good products even better, with a clear sustainability agenda.
Founded in Sweden in 1881, Perstorp’s focused innovation builds on more than 135 years of experience, representing a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. Perstorp has approximately 1,350 employees and manufacturing units in Asia, Europe and North America. Sales in 2020 amounted to 9.2 billion SEK.
Learn more at www.perstorp.com