For our location in Kuala Lumpur, at the Petronas Twin Towers, we are looking for a:
Sales Operations Officer
(Customer Service & Supply Chain)
In this role you are supporting Animal Nutrition sales activities in Asia Pacific,
- Shipping/transport booking including documentation and approving of invoices. Managing transport by road/sea.
- Order processing from start to finish for APAC region
- Coordination/communication with the sales team and customers
- Update and work with customer related information in CRM
- Create credit invoices
- Follow up on overdue payments and credit limits with open orders
- Inventory management – to optimize local inventory upon customer requirement.
- Project: to lead tolling production planning and forecasting coordination.
- Reporting – to create and analyze transfer order, local inventory, freight and other costing reports.
- Complaint handling – to report the customer complaints to related stakeholders on finding root cause, creating providing corrective actions and preventive actions
- Support AN sales activities from Perstorp office site
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service and/or supply chain management
- Excellent knowledge of English and Mandarin
- Microsoft Office and ERP (data entry) skill set, SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Knowledge of the complaint handling system in SalesForce is a plus.
- Knowledge of Order to Cash processes
- Work well under pressure whilst upholding a positive can-do attitude, in a busy environment
- Be able to work as part of team with oversea / domestic colleagues
- Customer oriented
- Understand local rules and regulations regarding warehouse, logistics and customs.
Who are we?
For more than 140 years, Perstorp has been working to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. With 1,500 employees worldwide, we generate an annual sales of € 1,2 billion. Our Specialty Chemicals are building blocks for coatings, plastics, resins and lubricants that you can find back in cars, paints, mobile phones even up to runway de-icers and detergents. Every aspect of our corporate culture is imbedded with our core values: care, focused innovation, reliability and responsibility. As of October 2022, we are part of Petronas Chemical Group(PCG).
Perstorp Animal Nutrition is offering solutions through feed additives and services based on free/esterified acids with focus on animal health. Perstorp holds more than 60 years of experience on developing innovative solutions for the animal husbandry.
What do we have to offer?
We have a challenging position, where there is plenty of room for personal development. An excellent work life balance and a competitive salary and benefits, but above all great colleagues!
If you recognize yourself in the above description and you are ready for a new challenge, we would like to talk to you. Do you want to know more before you apply? Please contact Gidian Siteur, Customer Service Manager, Gidian.Siteur@perstorp.com